Friday, October 8, 2010

A Note From Our Playschool Committee




Hi Playschool Parents,

I haven't met many of you because I wasn't at the Parent Meeting -- we just had a baby on August 17. My other son, Jeremy, is in Miss Terri's M/W/F class. Lisa, Susan, and I are very excited about the upcoming year. I am technically on leave as the chair/co-chair of the committee for a bit, but I'm not totally out of commission!

We had a great idea for an ongoing fundraiser that should prove rather useful -- fabulous, waterproof name labels that stick onto all sorts of things (coats, shoes, cups, etc.) from a company called Name Bubbles. Every time we make a purchase through our special link: http://www.namebubbles.com/fundraising/SocietyHill.html, the Playschool gets 15% back. I bought some for Jeremy for camp and am very happy with the product. So, please buy some labels and feel free to tell your non-playschool friends, too.

Remember to use our special link, though, or the sale won't be traced back to us. Thanks!!

Look forward to meeting you!

Laurel Landau

No comments: